What can Horsens offer?
Living in Kamtjatka student village means living centrally in the centre of Horsens with easy access to the many events and activities found in the town – cafés, restaurants, shopping, pedestrian streets, discotheque, museums, sports, cinema and cultural activities. Almost everything lies within few minutes’ walk from Kamtjatka. With the bus other activities can be reached in only 5-10 minutes.
With approx. 55.000 inhabitants Horsens is not exactly a city, but a charming and historical provincial town with very short distance to its many attractions and possibilities including parks, forests and beach.
- VIA University College, Campus Horsens 1.400 metres (wide pavement and asphalt bicycle path)
- The square/city centre 300 metres
- Shopping/cafés/pedestrian streets 300 metres
- Caroline Amalie Lunden/Park 300 metres
- Museums/attractions 300 metres
- Discotheque 500 metres
- Town hall 700 metres
- Hospital 800 metres
- Railway station/bus station 1.200 metres
- Stadium/public swimming baths 1.200 metres
- Marina/bathing beach 1.500 metres